Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Healer

Do you want to build a Snowman?

Oin here is my first all needle felted Dwarf, but my second all needle felted doll.  He has far more work done on him then the first doll, which is one of my tricky kitties, and I hope it shows.  
While he took less time to do then my previous Dwarves whose bodies, arms and heads are all stitched together, he still has more work done to him just because of hte nature of needle felting as an art form.
He is also the only Dwarf not to have an eye color.  The all black eyes just seemed to suit him better.



Yea, I didn't want to either. =D

He's getting there...
Had to order more of the grey, so here is is after it came in!
and his mustache is a pain!  It is actually inter connected, so it starts as a 6 strand braid and then branches off into the 2 separate ones.

Here, have a closer look...


It's longer then it should be, and a bit thinner, but it was giving me issues so I left it as is.






And here we see Oin and a ruler showing how tall he is in inches.
Job well done I hope feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment